Our Independent Dental Health Plan is the convenient and cost-effective way of paying for our high-quality dental services. It provides you with regular appointments for a fixed monthly fee, so you don’t have to pay at every visit. When dental treatment is required, the cost is defined within two further levels of treatment. Unlike other types of plan, you only pay for treatment when it is clinically required. We think that’s a fair and transparent way of providing quality dental services to you.
We think of the membership plan as an investment in the future of your teeth. Evidence shows that patients on a plan attend routine examinations more regularly — and that means, in the long term, they require fewer dental interventions.
What the treatment plan covers
- Regular dental examinations
- Regular dental hygiene treatments
- Routine x-rays
- 10% fee reduction on private general dental treatment
- Worldwide dental accident and emergency insurance (see side box)
All our plans are tailored to your specific needs, and we’ll talk you through all the options available before you sign up. The prices listed below are an illustration of some of our most popular plans.
- 2 x annual dental examinations
- Complimentary small x rays at normal examination
- 2 x annual extended dental hygiene appointments
- Complimentary cosmetic dental consultation
- £50 reduction in cost of home whitening
- 10% reduction in cost of private general dental treatment
- Worldwide Dental Accident and Emergency Insurance
Gum Health Plan
- 4 x annual dental hygiene appointments
- 10% reduction in cost of general dental treatment